Local: 514-637-1692

TOLL FREE: 1-855-978-7369

Live chat

Will my vehicle require any modifications?

Vehicles imported from the United States that are imported and registered in Canada only need to have daytime running lights (DRL) and a metric speedometer. Most modern vehicles are already equipped with these and if not, it is a minor modification. For vehicles imported from overseas, there are no modifications needed.